During the 2019.20 Pittsburgh Penguins season, fans helped the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation raise over $742,000 through the 50/50 Raffle presented by BETRIVERS.com.
Since 2012, the Penguins Foundation has been able to donate nearly $7 million to local charities in and around the Pittsburgh-area. This season, 19 organizations were awarded grants through this program. Completely funded from the gameday 50/50 Raffle presented by BETRIVERS.com, these funds are raised solely by our fans.
Aligning with the Foundation’s mission, the following organizations were selected to receive funds this season:
- Allegheny Conference on Community Development Protective Mask Fund
- Bailey’s Bottoms & Random Acts of Kindness
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Friends of Flight 93 National Memorial
- GOALS Foundation
- Heitz 61 Memorial Foundation
- Heroes Supporting Heroes
- Hockey Sticks Together Foundation
- March of Dimes, Inc.
- Operation Troop Appreciation
- Operation Warm
- Pittsburgh Penguins Elite
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum Trust, Inc.
- STAT Ligonier Therapeutic Center
- Strong Women, Strong Girls
- The Friendship Circle of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- The Shoebox Project USA
- University of Pittsburgh COVID-19 Vaccine Fund
- Variety, the Children’s Charity
Thank you to all of our fans who have purchased a 50/50 Raffle ticket during the 2019.20 season.